Am I a good candidate for MuscleSculpt?
Anyone who wants to strengthen their abdominal, buttock or thigh muscles can benefit from the MuslceSculpt procedure. The best candidates, who are most likely to achieve visible, satisfying results, are of normal weight, exercise regularly, and eat a healthy diet.
What does it feel like?
The MuscleSculpt procedure feels like an intensive workout, as your muscles are undergoing a vigorous series of contractions every few minutes for a total of 30 minutes. There is also a prickling sensation during the treatment.
Is there any downtime?
MuscleSculpt is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation or downtime.
How soon will I see results?
The muscles treated will feel stronger with each treatment, with increased muscle mass resulting about 2-4 weeks after the 4 treatment series. Improvement of the overlying fat is appreciable by about 3 months after the series is completed. We recommend a good exercise regimen to maintain results. Many individuals find MuscleSculpt treatments at 6 month intervals are useful to maintain results.
How long does it last?
Improved muscle tone lasts at least 6 months but longer if you exercise regularly. The fat loss in the abdomen area is thought to be long term due to fat cell destruction.
You cannot have MuscleSculpt if the following conditions are present:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, implanted neurostimulator, drug pump or electronic
- Metal rods, pins, plates, metal IUD or orthopedic implants/joints
- Pulmonary insufficiency, cardiac disorders, epilepsy or active malignancy
- Bleeding disorders, or taking blood thinners
- History of hernia repair with mesh, or any recent surgical procedure in the area
- Any injury, damage or tear to muscle or soft tissue in the area to be treated including
- You may not use the device near your chest, head or neck
- You are under 18 years old